Terms & Conditions
15 days or more prior to date of arrival FULL REFUND
14 days or less prior to date of arrival NO REFUND
ONCE GUESTS HAVE SIGNED THE BOOKING SLIP AND RECEIVED UNIT KEYS, THERE IS NO REFUND UNIT ACCOMODATION:
- All units within Diamond Cove are privately owned, hence all units are furnished in their own individual style.
- iamond Cove reserves the right to CANCEL OR CHANGE a booking at any time up to and including day of departure, even if the final balance is paid.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the description of the facilities and services of the complex is accurate.
However these are continually being changed and on occasion taken out of service. Diamond Cove cannot be held liable for these changes whether temporary or permanent.
- Please note information in the brochure may have changed since publication.
- Unit accommodation is sold as “ self-contained”, this means we do not provide hotel type services, for example:
- No 24hr Housekeeping Service
- No Room Service
- Tea, Coffee, Milk, Sugar, Soap, Detergents or Toilet rolls are not replenished during your stay
Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are UNABLE TO GUARANTEE any such requests. Upon check
in, you will be allocated the most appropriate unit available, taking into account any special request you may have.
All guests are required to provide photo ID and credit card on arrival to confirm valid details.
Request for hire equipment, i.e. cots are to be paid for on arrival.
If your booking was made through a Booking Agent, i.e. Qantas, Booking.com, Expedia, requests have to come via
All disputes/complaints are to be directed to your authorised booking agent.
If there are NO special requests, unit allocation is at our discretion.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN EXIT CLEAN CHARGE IF UNIT ALLOCATIED IS NOT ACCEPTABLE DUE TO LOCATION, OR THE INABILITY TO SATISFY GUEST REQUESTS.